Welcome to Codezoned ❤

Hey there :smile: Congratulations on being one of the founding members of Codezoned :heart:

We are on a mission to gather passionate and enthusiastic individuals to build amazing things that have a direct positive impact on our society :sunny:

“Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.”
-Henry Ford

We have a vision of a cross country collaboration between all you amazing individuals.

We love people :hearts:, And nothing gets us more excited than people asking us questions and teaching us.

• To the people who have the knowledge to share with us, Come on-board and lets make amazing things happen.
  • To the people who are in search of their passion, In search of enthusiastic like minded people, Say Hi and join us. You won’t regret it :grinning:

If you read this You are an amazing individual and we would love to know you. Please say Hi and introduce yourself in a reply here.

If you wanna talk and be a core part of the community please make sure to you join our Discord Channel
Click on this and you’ll be teleported to our Discord channel

Stay awesome :sunny:

Hi,
I’m Aniket Mishra, I’m a student at SRM University and a poet at home and a wanderer in life. I’m into Web Development, Literature and anything that’s fun.
I mainly do JavaScript and it’s libraries like React with Redux; Bootstrap and CSS Grid as well. I use PHP for backend.
I love Literature because every time you read a book, you learn something new. I’ve read Julius Ceaser over five times and every time I read it, my perspective was different. It’s so intriguing.
If you have something fun, I’m in! I’ll do it as long as it interests me.
I’m really excited to work with you guys, thanks for the opportunity!

Hey @Aniket, Welcome to Codezoned :grinning:
We have a lot of upcoming projects where you can start your journey :bullettrain_side:

Hey this is Anirudh,
And lets get grinding. :smiley:

Hey guys, this is SHASHANK here. I’m pursuing engineering in CS from SRM University, currently in the 3rd year. I’m interested in web designing and mobile app development. I know few basics for C and Java. I see a great future in this community and hope to be a great addition to the team!
thank you!

Hey Shashank! Great to have you on board buddy :heart: